I am wondering how you feel about your black and white tone/contrast etc......... I like it, and I feel it has a personality of it's own. I just wonder if it is what you are intending. I think you would enjoy exploring some interesting black and white conversion software. Yes/No?
It's definitely an effect I'm going for, but it's not the result I want. After this semester my intention is to get into Photoshop, but at the moment I'm only doing what I can with iPhoto. Blech.
2 comments:
I am wondering how you feel about your black and white tone/contrast etc......... I like it, and I feel it has a personality of it's own. I just wonder if it is what you are intending. I think you would enjoy exploring some interesting black and white conversion software. Yes/No?
YES.
It's definitely an effect I'm going for, but it's not the result I want. After this semester my intention is to get into Photoshop, but at the moment I'm only doing what I can with iPhoto. Blech.
Post a Comment