




The line between life and death is blurred at the hand of fall, and the button is pressed which captures a moment in this time that is gone as quickly as it there. Many millions of moments within every moment... I did my best to save a few of them.
b.m.

2 comments:
Great work Bryce. I really like them all. I especially like the black and white image. I love a mysterious shot that you can look at over and over again. I am also attracted to the ambiguous human prescience. I can't quite figure out what is going on here, but that is what keeps me interested. I'd love to hear your thoughts on what is going on. I know some of these, you shot with film as well... is this one of them? We have about two school weeks to put together some images for our winter show. I'd love to hang some of your images. If you feel that you can't get darkroom shots together, I'd like you to print some digital shots. Sound ok?
I love the written part as well... now that I put them together, it lets me into what you were thinking about here. I have very similar thoughts quite often, but even more in the fall. The visual connection is powerful.
Post a Comment