3.10.2009

Our Priorities

Of all the things we might want to know about... Here are a few top 10s.

Priorities, priorities.

Who doesn't want to know about midgets?

A mighty big question to be asking Google... (note the highlighted result)

To someone who didn't know better, America might seem a bit sexually incompetent. "How do you kiss? So then like, how do I get pregnant? Aight.... So wait. How you make money? 'Cause like, now I got a baby."

There's that English education hard at work. "So like, if I smoke 'dis joint right now, how long do the THC stay in mah system, dawg? Coo. So like, now I'm hungry. I wonder how long eggs last..."
Makin' babies and cookin' turkeys... Can't do 'em fast enough here in 'merica.

Just thought I'd share those little gems with you.

2 comments:

Claire Inie Richards said...

Is this what you were doing instead of math?

not going to lie, i'm quite impressed

b.milano said...

I did that almost a week ago, and it started when I was trying to look something up that was very relevant to English...