While scanning my much overdue mathematics homework today, I got an idea... By the way, my scanner likes to make noises when it's scanning, but not just any noises, noises in 7! How Bulgarian of it.
just seeing these now...like idea of scanning hands + face - perhaps a little more purposefully...i did some of this years back...but I like yours - they are ghosty-cool - like the blur vs. real sharp parts... c u soon!
4 comments:
The the last one looks alarmingly like my last boyfriend. I nearly shit a chicken when I saw it.
Ps. I made the most peculiar sculpture this morning. And I can say that because no one knows what I mean!
Good to know I look like your old boyfriend. I feel just giddy.
hey, you deleted my last comment.
just seeing these now...like idea of scanning hands + face - perhaps a little more purposefully...i did some of this years back...but I like yours - they are ghosty-cool - like the blur vs. real sharp parts... c u soon!
Post a Comment